If you’ve opted for dental implants and have questions about your upcoming procedure, you’re not alone.
Whether you’re thinking of replacing a single tooth or need more extensive implant treatment, our upcoming dental implant seminar will help you understand everything about the dental implant process.
Dental Implants: An Informational Session for Bay Area Patients
A lot of patients want to find out more information before undergoing dental implant surgery. Our annual information session is here to help you get the answers you need before your procedure. Anyone with questions about dental implants is welcome to attend!
- Thursday, November 17th from 6pm-8pm
- Light refreshments and food will be served.
- RSVP on Facebook
Learn about the benefits of dental implants for replacing missing or failing teeth.
Come learn about dental implants and what it takes to get them.
Come see the office, get familiar with the space, and make yourself comfortable.
Meet Dr. Field—the Bay Area’s premiere implant specialist—and find out everything you need to know about dental implants.
The benefits of meeting your doctor include:
- Reducing your anxiety
- Gaining confidence about your decision to get implants
- Understanding the dental implant process, healing, and after-care
- Being fully prepared on the day of your dental implant procedure.
Discover the Latest in Dental Implant Technology
Apart from learning about the dental implant procedure, you’ll learn all about the latest, most cutting-edge technology that Dr. Field uses during for his implant patients, including:
- Awesome same-day implant technology, which allows you to leave the office with a new tooth in just a few hours.
- How Dr. Field achieves superior patient comfort and the best clinical results with advanced 3-D imaging, and iTero Element digital scanning.
- The secrets of Dr. Field’s expertise in size and color matching, which is of particular importance to patients missing their front teeth
- Options for everyone, including patients with a potential metal allergy: discover the differences between zirconia and titanium implants, and which might be right for you.
- The ins and outs of the most complex dental implant procedures, including multi-unit implants and full mouth reconstructions
- New medical techniques to increase comfort and reduce anxiety, including IV sedation
Meet Dr. Field – The Bay Area’s Premiere Dental Implant Specialist
Meet Dr. Field and learn more about his extensive education and experience with dental implants, and what that means to you. Dr. Field has advanced certifications including being a Fellow in American General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.) and a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Dr. Field is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry — a designation of the highest level of competence in implant dentistry.
Learn more about what these certifications mean for the quality and longevity of your dental implant.
In addition to prospective patients attending, we also invite family members, other people who help in making the decision to get a dental implant.
If you prefer to have your questions answered in a more private setting, schedule a free consultation with us today to learn more about dental implants.
There’s no obligation or pressure to have your dental implants done here at Peninsula Center of Cosmetic Dentistry.
We’re happy to invite anyone who is interested. Feel free to attend, get your questions answered, and learn more about the procedure.
We look forward to meeting you!